Amber is passionate about sharing her stories to inspire and encourage women to boldly stake claim to their identity to fulfill their passion and purpose today. We each have been given a story and she believes that we were entrusted those storylines for a purpose. Amber primarily speaks at churches, events and retreats in Washington state, but she has been known to say yes to traveling adventures.
I speak on a variety of topics that center around family, parenting, and spiritual life.
- Chasing Chaos – Raising an out of the box kid in a boxy world
- Handiwork- An identity crisis
- Marriage- The slow fade and how we came back to each other
- Women in Leadership- Empowered Women Whisper
- Hello IF Goodbye WHAT: Believing God is good even IF
- Adventures of an Accidental Serial Entrepreneur
- Women’s Leadership Retreats: Room at the table
- Conflict resolution
- Shoes That Fit; How to lead confidently in your identity
- Leading with little ones
- Messy discipleship
- The art of flexibility
- Love; the gospel in simplest form
- Unity; Kingdom teams